Saturday, November 18, 2006

Coming Back To Me (1967) - Jefferson Airplane



Coming Back To Me

I first heard this song as a trailing piece of a Sean Penn movie (can't remember the title) sometime in the Nineties.

The Movie was Indian Runner that Penn actually directed (thanks Veronique).

I had never heard it before even though I've since learned it's been quite a staple in the Jefferson Airplane/Marty Balin repertoire.

The song has always stuck in my mind and I was able to download it a few years ago. I always get a lump in my throat when I hear it. It's a tragically beautiful song.

Any song that has that affect on me has got to be an all time best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the movie was Indian runner, by the way a very good one.
The first time i heard this song was in an other movie which taking place in 70's but i don't remenber the name...and i'm really desperate because i can't remenber it, if someone can...